Established in 1898, Riverside Cemetery is a non-profit, perpetual care cemetery. Located in the RM of Dauphin at the end of Riverside Road, the cemetery is supported by both the RM of Dauphin and the City of Dauphin.
Operations are decided by a Board consisting of two RM of Dauphin Councillors, two City of Dauphin Councillors and a Community Chairperson. The Cemetery's income comes from plot sales and interments. The office is located at the entrance of the cemetery to assist the public.
Visiting hours are 9:00 am to sunset.