Building Permits

All the required permits must be obtained PRIOR to any construction, demolition, renovation or building relocation.

Firstly, you are required to obtain a Development Permit through:

Paul Clark; Development Officer

Once you have obtained your development permit you will be directed to the Office of the Fire Commissioner for any further permits that are required: building, plumbing, occupancy, etc.

Shane Chartrand; Codes and Standards Officer
shane.chartrand@gov.mb.capicture of barbed wire fence up closePhoto Credit: Trista's Captures