Important Notice: Keld Park, Sifton Beach & Stoney Point Beach
Council has reviewed the latest directive from the Province of Manitoba and would like to announce the opening of the campgrounds as of Monday June 8th, 2020. Until then, they remain closed while our staff prepare to welcome you. Thank you for your patience!
- The facilities at each location will not be regularly sanitized, please use at your own risk.
- Please bring your own toilet paper, soap, hand sanitizer and other personal hygiene products. Wear water shoes if using shower facilities.
- Practice Leave No Trace. Pack out everything you packed in including trash and waste and keep pets on a short leash.
- Practice social physical distancing at all campgrounds, washrooms, beaches, and green spaces.
- Picnic tables will not be provided until it is safe to do so under guidance from the Province of Manitoba.
- Campsite reservations will open on Monday June 8th, 2020.